Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Conductor Material:||Tinned Cooperwire||Application:||Heating|
|Type:||Insulated||Insulation Material:||FEP, PFA, PVC, PTFE|
|Color:||Blue,Black,Red,Customized||Jacket:||FEP, PFA, PVC, PTFE|
35w/M Self Regulating Heating Cable,
Petrochemical Self Regulating Heating Cable,
Insulated Self Regulating Heating Cable
35w/m Self-regulating heating cable used in petrochemical industry
Item No.: FSM/FSH-98
Application: Pipe Heating, Frost protection, Snow Melting and De-icing,
Insulation Material: Polyolefin, PE, FEP
Conductor Material: Tinned Copper
Jacket: Polyolefin, PE, FEP
Self-regulating heating cable is constructed of a semiconductor heater and two parallel bus wires with the addition of insulation layer, The heating elements are parallel to each other and its resistivity has a high Positive Temperature Coefficient "PTC". It has the characteristics of automatically regulating the temperature and output power when heat; It can be sheared to use and overlapped by itself without the problems of overheat and burnout.
In each self regulating heating cable, circuits between the bus wires change with the ambient temperature. As temperature decreases, the resistance decreases which produces more output wattage; On the contrary, as temperature increases, resistance increases which lower the output wattage, loop back and forth.
1. Energy eﬃcient automatically varies its power output in response to pipe temperature changes.
2. Easy to install, can be cut to any length (up to max circuit length) required on site with no wasted cable.
3. No overheat or burnout. Suitable for use in non-hazardous, hazardous and corrosive environments.
1. Processing of agricultural and sideline products and other applications, such as fermentation, incubation, breeding.
2. It applies to as all kinds of complicated environment such as ordinary, danger, corrosion, and explosion-proof areas.
3. Frost protection, ice-melting, snow-melting and anti-condensation.
(W/M, at 10℃)
|Maximum Tolerance Temperature||Maximum Maintain Temperature||Minimum Installation Temperature||Maximum Usage Length (based on 220V)|
Contact Person: Jiang