Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Conductor:||+Chromel, -Alumel||Conductor Dia:||20 AWG|
|Insulation Material:||Fiberglass||Jacket Material:||Fiberglass|
|Standard:||ANSI96.1 Or IEC 584-2|
AWG 20 Type K Thermocouple Wire with Steel Braid Shield & fiberglass Insulation
Features of chromel alumel thermocouple wire:
• Customized diameter, sheath lengths and lead length
• Stainless steel braided or hose protection
• K, J, T and E calibrations
• Grounded, ungrounded and exposed junctions
• Flat and drill point
• Epoxy sealed cold ends
• Flexible extensions
• Miner coated and stainless steel sheaths
• Straight, 45° bend or 90° bend
• 12 mm and 15 mm locking bayonet caps
Description of chromel alumel thermocouple wire:
Chromel alumel thermocouple wire consists of two conductors of different materials (usually metal alloys) that produce a voltage in the vicinity of the point where the two conductors are in contact. The voltage produced is dependent on, but not necessarily proportional to, the difference of temperature of the junction to other parts of those conductors. Thermocouples are a widely used type of temperature sensor for measurement and control and can also be used to convert a temperature gradient into electricity.
Performance Capabilities of chromel alumel thermocouple wire:
Maximum Temperature Tolerance of thermocouple with glass fiber insulation: 600 cent degree for non-stop working.
Maximum Temperature Tolerance of thermocouple with mineral fiber insulation: 1500 cent degree non-stop working.
Temperature test precision: +/-1 cent degree
Applications of chromel alumel thermocouple wire:
• Food processing equipment
• Plating baths
• Industrial processing
• Medical equipment
• Pipe tracing control
• Industrial heat treating
• Packaging equipment
• Liquid temperature measurement
• Refrigerator temperature control
• Oven temperature control
Datasheet of chromel alumel thermocouple wire:
Use temperature (°C)
Use temperature (°C) (Continuous
|Thermal resistance||Copper heat resistance||Cu50||-50-150°C|
1. What's the minimum quantity customer can order?
If we have your size in stock, we can provide any quantity you want.
If we do not have, for spool wire, we can produce 1 spool, about 2-3kg. For coil wire, 25kg.
2. How can you pay for small sample amount?
We have Western union account, wire transfer for sample amount also ok.
3. Customer do not have express account. How will us arrange the delivery for sample order?
Just need to provide your address information, we will check the express cost, you can arrange the express cost together with sample value.
4. What's our payment terms?
We can accept LC T/T payment terms, it also depending on delivery and total amount. Let's talk more in details after getting your detailed requirements.
5. Do you provide free samples?
If you want several meters and we have stock of your size, we can provide, customer need to bear the International express cost.
6. What's our working time?
We will give you reply through email/phone Online contact tool within 24 hours. No matter working day or holidays.